OK but I probably should have been a little more specific about the
coordination part of my question.

I am assuming that building the installers would, at some point, be part of
the build process.

I believe Jenkins and ant are currently used.  Is there any history or
preference with solutions to create the installers I should be aware of?

Thank you,
Carl

--
Carl J. Mosca