You can use the nb-repository-plugin to build the maven artifacts for your
local repo at the correct version from a netbeans source.

Associate Principal Software Engineer | IP Development - Care Insight and
Delivery Dev | chris.l...@cerner.com<mailto:chris.l...@cerner.com> | Cerner
Limited<http://www.cerner.com/>

On Aug 22, 2018, at 4:43 PM, Eirik Bakke