Hi everyone,

I'm developing a custom Module for the MPLAB X IDE v5.00 using the MPLAB X SDK
as well as NetBeans API's documentation. I'm developing it in NetBeans 8.2, and
I've added MPLAB X as a NetBeans Platform such that whenever I run my module,
an instance of MPLAB is opened for testing my module.

I've been trying to eliminate all build warnings, yet there is one that I
cannot seem to eliminate. I've broken it down over several lines to make it
easier to read:

Cannot translate according to
[

file:/C:/Microchip/MPLABX/v5.00/mplab_platform/ide/config/ModuleAutoDeps/org-netbeans-modules-projectapi.xml,

file:/C:/Microchip/MPLABX/v5.00/mplab_platform/ide/config/ModuleAutoDeps/org-netbeans-modules-projectuiapi.xml,

file:/C:/Microchip/MPLABX/v5.00/mplab_platform/platform/config/ModuleAutoDeps/org-openide-filesystems.xml,

file:/C:/Microchip/MPLABX/v5.00/mplab_platform/platform/config/ModuleAutoDeps/org-openide-util.xml
]
because could not find none of [org.netbeans.core.startup.base]

I've downloaded the source code for NetBeans 8.2 from the official repos to
trace the source of the warning, and I've traced its origin to line 883 of
org.netbeans.nbbuild.ParseProjectXml.java.

>From my limited understanding from reading the source, it seems that NetBeans
>is trying to locate certain "hard-coded" modules from the target NetBeans
>Platform bundle directories (the mplab_platform in my situation), and the XML
>file corresponding to the specific module (org.netbeans.core.startup.base)
>does not exist in my MPLAB installation directory.

My question is the following: Is this warning significant? I've been trying to
understand what the implications of this warning are, and I would rather not
just ignore this warning unless I have a solid understanding of its existence
in my build output.

I understand that this is perhaps an unusual issue. Thank you to everyone in
advance for taking the time to respond