Am 23.09.18 um 19:35 schrieb Matthias Bläsing:
Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 23.09.2018, 19:23 +0200 schrieb Peter Nabbefeld:
I think that having a reasonable documentation was traditionally
one of the
requirements for a public API modules. (I doubt csl.api went
through the
API review process.)

(next sentence is meant to be sarcastic):
So, if I'm too lazy to write some documentation, I get the benefit to
never need to think about how to do some changes, as nobody will get the
chance to use it.
no - the USER of the code is to lazy to take part in the creation of
documentation and stabilization of the API.

Seriously - often the most vocal people do the least work and then
complain, that the people doing the work don't follow their reasoning.

Greetings

Matthias

That's not the point, and You removed important context.