No problem - I doubt I'll have enough time to test the update before next release, but I'll have to start at some time.  ;-)

As already mentioned, I'll need to check for the eclipse xpath plugin (org.eclipse.wst.xml.xpath2.processor_1.2.0.jar) for what it is needed. Probably even more issues will arise.

Still, are there any tests using xerces and xalan? Or will I have to write my own?

Kind regards

Peter