Dear members of Apache NetBeans community.
I have finally found some spare time and managed to upload HTML/Java API
bits to [Apache Nexus](https://repository.apache.org/) staging repository.
The upload is the final piece in the whole HTML/Java API donation process -
it was only possible now, when the netbeans.org domain (and thus
org.netbeans.html groupId) has been donated to Apache Foundation.

To finish the whole process, I am calling for a vote on Apache NetBeans
HTML/Java 1.6 release. The release is staged at

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/netbeans/incubating-netbeans-html4j/incubating-netbeans-html4j-1.6/

In addition to that the Maven artifacts built from the same changeset
[release-1.6](
https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans-html4j/tree/release-1.6)
are available at the following staging repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenetbeans-1001/

Please do some testing and cast your vote by Wednesday Nov 7, 2018. Thanks
for your support.
-jt

PS: This release of HTML/Java API doesn't influence release 10 of Apache
NetBeans in any way
PPS: You can test the Maven bits by adding following snippet (with
appropriate XML closing tags) to your $HOME/.m2/settings.xml file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<settings xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/SETTINGS/1.0.0"; xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
  xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/SETTINGS/1.0.0