Hi

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I did override max heap size. Below is the
netbeans_default_options string.

-J-client -J-Xss2m -J-Xms32m -J-Xmx2048m -J-Dapple.laf.useScreenMenuBar=true
-J-Dapple.awt.graphics.UseQuartz=true -J-Dsun.java2d.noddraw=true
-J-Dsun.java2d.dpiaware=true -J-Dsun.zip.disableMemoryMapping=true
-J-Dorg.level=CONFIG -J-Dcom.level=FINEST -J-Djavax.level=FINEST
-J-Djava.level=FINEST --fontsize 15
-J-Dorg.netbeans.modules.parsing.impl.indexing.RepositoryUpdater.level=FINE

But may be that's not enough, I've raised it to 4092m. May be that'll perform
better.

Sorry for posting this question here. But now that I did, let me making thread
useful by asking how does one profile netbeans.

Thanks
Venkat