Von: Geertjan Wielenga
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2019 12:56
An: Emilian Bold
Cc: NetBeans Dev@; NetCAT team
Betreff: Re: Gradle Support landed on master JIRA and NetCat updates are
required

Yes, I think we should have discussed this with Attila. Then again, I'm
assuming (maybe wrongly) that he was aware of this development and could
have chimed in. However, whatever the case, if someone prefers the other
plugin, they could uninstall the one by Laszlo and then install the one by
Attila. But ideally Attila and Lazlo would work together on the same
codebase of course. Maybe something from the one can be integrated into the
other, etc?

Gj