I would recommend to use the Apache NetBeans blog, can you access to it,
just like to any other committer or PPMC member:

https://blogs.apache.org/netbeans

The News section comes from netbeans.org right now, I would recommend we
remove that and only rely on the blog above.

Though, I can change that content as long as needed, i.e., I will update
this today so that newer info is shown. Apologies for not having kept it up
to date.

Gj