El 02/02/2019 a las 8:19, Geertjan Wielenga escribió:
[...]
So, back to the question with which this mail started -- do we agree that
anyone going to netbeans.org should be redirected to netbeans.apache.org?

Sorry for answering with a question: are we done with donations for the web site? Or is more material expected to come in future donations?

If we're done with web stuff donations then we can set up a plan for the redirection.

If we're not done with web stuff dunations then I'd suggest waiting for the new material.

Cheers,
Antonio