It appears it is from an old shortcut that may no longer exist.  Only problem
is why is NB still referencing it and how can I get it to stop.  I have tried
cleaning every directory I can think of except cache.

Mike

From: Mike Billman <mikebill...@qcsoftware.com>
Sent: Friday, February 1, 2019 10:39 AM
To: dev@netbeans.incubator.apache.org
Subject: popup error from symbolic link

Anyone seen this?  I have a symbolic link in project folder that points to some
configuration files on a network drive and all of the sudden I started getting
this error:

[cid:image001.png@01D4BA1A.44D801F0]

I have symbolic links in other projects without issue.  Even if I close the
project that has the symbolic link in it, I still see the error.  This is
whenever I do an open.  I even tried removing the symbolic link all together
and it still shows up.  The popup shows about 5 or 6 times before I can
continue.

JDK 8 update 192.  Netbeans 10 VC3 (although reproduced in official release).
Windows 10 OS.

Thanks for the help.

Mike Billman
Senior Software Engineer