De : Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Envoyé : lundi 4 février 2019 05:05
À : dev
Objet : Apache NetBeans at FOSDEM

Hi all,

Jan Lahoda, Neil C Smith, John Kostaras, and I all spoke about Apache
NetBeans at FOSDEM over the past weekend, in the newly created Free Tools
and Editors devroom.

https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/track/free_tools_and_editors/

The status update on Apache NetBeans can be viewed here, it ends with a
cool demo of some possible upcoming features, by Jan Lahoda:

http://bofh.nikhef.nl/events/FOSDEM/2019/UD2.119/news_from_netbeans_2019.mp4

Martin Entlicher from the Graal team did a great talk, which included Graal
debugging in Apache NetBeans:

http://bofh.nikhef.nl/events/FOSDEM/2019/UD2.119/graalvm_status_2019.mp4

Unfortunately the audio of the talks by Neil and John failed to be recorded
-- they were great though and in both cases full rooms -- throughout the
day the room was full.

Michael Wimmer from the ODS Open Platform, based on NetBeans, was there too:

https://www.harris-orthogon.com/product/ods-open-platform/

Neil and I met Daniel Gruno, one of our Apache NetBeans mentors, for the
first time, and it was great to catch up with him.

I also did a talk on Oracle JET (oraclejet.org), where I used Apache
NetBeans for my demoes, in a fully packed out, several hundred attendees,
JavaScript devroom.

It was a great experience. :-)

Gj