Please redirect me if appropriate...

I am using the gradle support new in 11.0.  I am noticing the following:

  *   It appears the exclude options are not being applied:

sourceSets {

  main {

    java {

      srcDir 'JavaV2/Src'

      srcDir 'JavaV2/API/Src'

      srcDir 'JavaV2/Fedex/Src'

      srcDir 'JavaV2/Library/Src'

      srcDir 'JavaV2/Products/Src'

      srcDir 'JavaV2/Protocol/Src'

      srcDir 'JavaV2/Qryptonite/Src'

      srcDir 'JavaV2/Security/Src'

      srcDir 'JavaV2/Shipping/Src'

      srcDir 'JavaV2/Spring/Src'

      srcDir 'JavaV2/Ui/Src'

      exclude '**/doc-files/**'

      exclude 'makefile'

      exclude '**/makefile'

    }

  *   However, I still see Library.QcSockets.TcpipNet.doc-files in my list of
sources as well as makefile
  *   Is there a way to make the source actually show a name that distinguishes
which source it is?  Each of my above sources show as "Source Package
[java][Src]"

These above items both function differently in NB 10.0 using the gradle plugin.
 Other than that, project builds great using open JDK 11.0.2.

Thanks!

Mike Billman
Senior Software Engineer
CPTE