Hi Jeremy,

Definitely it is!

The gradle script seems to be looking for a "companion yml" file to the asciidoc file. This is usually done for other files (html files, for instance) but should _not_ be done for asciidoc files (that already have the metadata embedded).

This looks like a bug in the gradle script itself on OS/X, probably due to the way OS/X handles files (OS/X may be case sensitive with file names, for instance). I'll try to review the gradle script on OS/X during the weekend to see if this is indeed a bug.

Meanwhile I'd suggest cloning your fork locally somewhere and using an external editor. I'll let you know how to proceed once the build script is reviewed.

Kind regards,
Antonio