Monday the 4th of March would be great because it would give some time to
announce this.

-    10 pm Taiwan time.

-    9 am Washington, USA

-    3 pm Berlin, Germany

That might be a blocker for some but not for others. I imagine a few is all
that's needed -- I'd certainly like to join in.

Can you confirm 4 March at the above time slot? Then we can pass it around
on Twitter, mailing lists, etc.

I have a Zoom account we could use or we could use Skype, or whatever you
prefer.

Let us know and we'll announce it!

Gj