Hi Geertjan,

Thanks for reaching out.  I had made the required changes to j2ee.core and
I've re-built my version of NetBeans, but the "Java EE 8" options are still
not appearing in the drop-down selections.  I've successfully added "Java
EE 8 API Library" and "Java EE 8 Web API Library" as selectable libraries
within the Ant Library Manager, but still unable to get the integration
within the project dialogs.  I'm working on that and plan to open a PR with
all required changes once I've gotten it to work.

Thanks and I'll keep the group posted.