FindBugs is pretty much dead BTW. It doesn't work with Java >= 9 (and
barely with Java 8) nor is actively mantained anymore.

However, SpotBugs is the FindBugs sucessor. SpotBugs is a fork of FindBugs
and they value backwards compatibility. So, the migration should be easy.

This way, any docs, plugins or code referring to FindBugs should be updated
to refer to SpotBugs instead.

Victor Williams Stafusa da Silva