I've been using/building Netbeans for the past few months..

I'm interested in helping w/ development. So I was thinking that I could
fix some of the "low-hanging" issues that would be easy for me to complete.
This would also help me with learning the process.

There are several places in the code where the following Java code exists.
Class<?> clz = Class.forName(cslLanguageClass, true, myClassLoader);
Object o = clz.newInstance();

This causes the following error when compiling.

   [repeat]
/home/bwalker/src/netbeans-10.0-test/ide/csl.api/anttask/src/org/netbeans/modules/csl/CslJar.java:274:
warning: [deprecation] newInstance() in Class has been deprecated
   [repeat]       Object o = clz.newInstance();

I was thinking about fixing these to use the getDeclaredConstructor() method
as that is the recommended solution. I've also looked over the
documentation and it looks to be correct.

There are many instances of this and before I take the effort to fix them,
I wanted to check with the dev team to see if that would be acceptable and
a good course of action.

Any advice is appreciated.

-brad w.