Works for me…

        <action>
            <actionName>debug</actionName>
            <packagings>
                <packaging>jar</packaging>
            </packagings>
            <goals>
                <goal>process-classes</goal>
                <goal>org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.5.0:exec</goal>
            </goals>
            <properties>

<exec.args>-agentlib:jdwp=transport=dt_socket,server=n,address=${jpda.address}
-classpath %classpath com.mypackage.MainApp</exec.args>
                <exec.executable>java</exec.executable>
                <jpda.listen>true</jpda.listen>
            </properties>
        </action>

You’re going to need to share some additional information - JDK, NetBeans
version etc.

> On 6 Apr 2019, at 11:26, joe schmo <geekyguy...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm trying to debug a JavaFX program but it doesn't seem to recognize my
> breakpoints.  Anyone else experience this?  If so how did you fix it.
>
> Thanks
>
> BC

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are from
Cerner Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The information
contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or
non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws.
Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the
addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the
delivery error by e-mail or you may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas
City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024. Cerner Limited, Registered in
England no 2519305, Registered Office 37 North Wharf Road, London W2 1AF.