Brandon,

I've seen this occur when I forgot to add a dependency on the
ssl-context-service-api-nar in my NAR's pom.

You should have something like:
<dependency>
  <groupId>org.apache.nifi</groupId>
  <artifactId>ssl-context-service-api</artifactId>
  <version>0.3.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
  <type>nar</type>
</dependency>

Is that by chance the issue, or is there something else going on?

Thanks
-Mark