Hi
I was doing a demonstration of NiFi to a new audience at work yesterday, the
audience were most impressed and could see many uses, however two major
questions arose. Audit and Accounting is a major thing where I work, and we
would like to track who made changes and why.
I think I have seen one of these questions as a discussion item on the forum
but I can't remember the outcome.
The questions are:
1)     Is there going to be an undo feature in future releases?
2)     When a graph is made operational and a change needs to be made we would
it be possible to have some sort of system that requires a work code or reason
phrase to be entered before the updated graph is saved. Would this be feasible
and could a reporting task be created to publish the change information (if any
) perhaps on a monthly basis?

Dave