All,

On an extremely busy cluster that I work with, I've noticed some thread
starvation issues on the NCM.  It manifests as the "spinning wheel of
death" when refreshing the NiFi UI.  Thread and heap dumps point to the
WebClusterManager in the framework. I've made some small quick-win changes
that I'm testing now, but would appreciate feedback from the community.  I
will write up a ticket shortly that explains it, but would like to see it
in 0.4.0 if reviewers agree with the changes.

Thanks,
-- Mike