Also, as a potential work-around, it's possible to use GetFile with
"delete" mode and then somewhere in your flow, use PutFile to place the
file back down into a "complete" directory.  i.e. something like:

/path/incoming  <- use GetFile to pick up files here
/path/complete  <- use PutFile to place files here after processing

As a variation of the above, if you need the files consistently in the same
directory, you could configure GetFile to only pick up certain file
patterns.  In this way, you could rename a file after it has been processed:

/path/incoming  <- use GetFile to pick up files named $filename.new
/path/incoming  <- rename file (using UpdateAttribute) to
$filename.complete and use PutFile to place files here after rename

Hope that gives you some possible alternatives.

Adam