Hi Salvatore,

Have you looked at the append() method on ProcessSession which lets you
append to the content of a FlowFile?

You should be able to create several new FlowFiles, and then while reading
lines from the incoming FlowFile, append the appropriate parts to each of
the new FlowFIles.

An example processor that does something like this is the new RouteText
processor:
https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/773576e041088d9e326f1d2e84b0ad8acbd6cfdc/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-standard-bundle/nifi-standard-processors/src/main/java/org/apache/nifi/processors/standard/RouteText.java#L485

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks,

Bryan