Here’s my use case.
We have a application protocol between the start and end processors in a data
flow, that expect the flow files to arrive in the order they are generated. For
e.g

Start Record Flowfile
<many Data Records Flowfiles>
End Record Flowfile.

The first processor does the following.

  1.  Generates and transfers the StartRecord flow file.
  2.  Generates data records and transfers them.
  3.  Generates and transfers the EndRecord flow file

The last processor in the data flow does the following.

      1. Looks for the StartRecord flow file and does its thing.
      2. Looks for the DataRecord flow file and does its thing.
      3.  Looks for the EndRecord flow file and updates and cleanups up the
target state.

The first processor is doing multiple transfers on the session object before
calling commit.

We see that they are being received in random order. As a result we are not
able to execute the app protocol. We have tried the FirstInFirstOutPrioritizer
and OldestFlowFilePrioritizer.

We would appreciate any insights into this we can get as it seems to be a
blocking issue for us.

Thanks
Paresh
confidential information. It is intended only for the use of the person(s)
named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.