Hello,

The nifi-ide-integration project will not have any src, it just generates
the project files for Eclipse or IntelliJ (in your case the .iml, .ipr, and
.iws files).
You will need to have the nifi source code somewhere else, and the
remainder of the instructions here [1] explain how to link them together.

-Bryan

[1] https://github.com/olegz/nifi-ide-integration/blob/master/README.md