I'm having trouble with a failing unit test in nifi-standard-processors,
new in a recent merge. Any helpful tips would be appreciated.

Failed tests:
  TestEncryptContent.testShouldValidatePGPPublicKeyringExists:254 ''Public
Keyring File' is invalid because Invalid Public Keyring File
src/test/resources/TestEncryptContent/pubring.gpg.missing because
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
src\test\resources\TestEncryptContent\pubring.gpg.missing (The system
cannot find the file specified)' contains ' (No such file or directory)'

As I understand the test,
* The file is supposed to be missing and an error is expected
* The error message is expected to contain the text " (No such file or
directory)"
* The actual error message does not contain this, text is "'Public Keyring
File' is invalid because Invalid Public Keyring File
src/test/resources/TestEncryptContent/pubring.gpg.missing because
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
src\test\resources\TestEncryptContent\pubring.gpg.missing (The system
cannot find the file specified)"

https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/master/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-standard-bundle/nifi-standard-processors/src/test/java/org/apache/nifi/processors/standard/TestEncryptContent.java#L254

Am I missing a dependency or something?  Things I tried:
* mvn clean install (Fails)
* cloning a new repo from GitHub, mvn clean install (Fails)
* Running a build on a Linux machine (Works!)

Perhaps it is an OS or platform issue?  Uh...yeah, I have Windows.  I guess
that might explain different error text coming back from the file system.
- Failing on Windows 10, JDK 1.8.0_66, Maven 3.3.9.
- Succeded on AWS Linux, JDK 1.7.0_91, Maven 3.3.9

Any ideas?

Thanks,

James