Josh

FWIW, let’s use WIKI comments to maintain a discussion. It will be simpler in
the end to compile a resolution and move on.

Yet, I’ll reply here anyway.
Yes, there will be breaking changes. Its not a question of IF, but rather WHEN.
What we can do is make it less painful by introducing certain changes gradually
with deprecations and clear communication to the community on what is about to
change. Other mechanics could be applied here as well, but before we get into
the mechanics, I’d like to see if there are any more ideas, concerns etc, so we
can have a join resolution as to what is a sustainable documentation model of
the future NiFi, then we can figure out how to get there.

Cheers
Oleg