Hi Shweta,

You may want to consider a custom processor at this point.
The csv-to-json example works ok for smaller csv files, but admittedly is
not a great solution when there are a lot of columns.
There has been interest from the community in the past on having a
ConvertCsvToJson processor, but no one has taken on the task yet [1].

-Bryan