David

Thank you so much for reaching out.
The reason why I am using RabbitMQ client library is because I am familiar with
it, but as you aware AMQP is a protocol-based specification therefore it
doesn’t mater which client library is used as long as they are compliant with
the protocol version and current implementation is based on AMQP 0.9.1.
Also, you are mentioning QPID client libraries. Do you have an opinion which
one is better since as I mentioned I just went with the one I know?. As far as
QPID JMS, are you saying that you are using QPID JMS layer to make AMQP look
like JMS? If so in my experience layering JMS over AMQP while possible brings a
lot of limitations of JMS. In any event would be nice to hear your thoughts on
that.
As far as your processor implementation. Sorry I didn’t have a chance to look
at them at the time of writing this response (will look later on), but do you
look at them as QPID specific (i.e., QPID vs RabbitMQ)? And if so what is in
them that is specific to QPID? The reason why I am asking (and you can see it
from discussion on JIRA) is that with this effort we are aiming for processors
that are compliment with specific protocol regardless of the broker
implementation used, so it must be neutral.

Thanks for reaching out once again.
Cheers
Oleg