Joe and Oleg,

Thank you both for the information. Joe I agree with your point that maven
should be leveraged as much as possible. I will have to check with the
original author of the code to see if publishing to some maven repository
would be allowed. Fingers crossed.

Oleg that is very helpful information for sure and if the maven repository
publishing becomes a road block I will certainly fall back to this approach.

Thanks