Github user bbende commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/233#issuecomment-192466857

    @JPercivall Pushed up another commit that addresses the additional comments
from today.

    Part of this change I decided to go the route that @trixpan suggested and
change ListenSplunkForwarder to ListenTCP, and as a result moved it to the
standard bundle. This will open it up to a lot more use cases and it wasn't
really Splunk specific. As a result I decided to take out the mime.type
attribute since it is writing bytes to FlowFiles and may not really be
text/plain all the time.

    Let me know if anything else needs updating or was left out.

---
with INFRA.
---