I think it makes total sense that POST/PUT requests read from the flowfile
content.  Therefore, the problem should be fixed further up in the flow
design.  For example, try these solutions:

GenerateFlowFile -> ReplaceText -> InvokeHTTP   (or)
GetFile -> InvokeHTTP

The problem you're describing has more to do with generating static
flowfile content, which is a separate concern from how to transfer flowfile
content over the wire via http.

If the above solutions don't work for you, perhaps a modification of
GenerateFlowFile could be made which uses static content instead of random
content?

Hope this helps.

Adam

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 6:56 AM, Pierre Villard <pierre.villard...@gmail.com