To whom it may concern,

I am trying to create a process that will export data from a MySQL database
using a select query. This data will in turn be used to either update or insert
records of another MySQL database. At the moment my process in NiFi includes
the flowing

Process flow:

ExecuteSQL - running the select query
ConvertAvroToJSON - to clean up the output file which according to the document
can be used to create a SQL update or insert query
PutFile - used for testing to view output as I'm new to NiFi

The other process is:

GetFile - obtains the output of the first process
ConvertJSONToSQL - using this to take the JSON and make the SQL Insert query
PutSQL - Should take the query and run it entering the data into the DB

The problem I'm having is once the JSON file hits the ConvertJSONToSQL an error
is return about the other table's ID field not being found. This ID filed is
auto incrementing and doesn't (or shouldn't in my mind) need to be provided.
Could you provide any assistance and/or design advice to get this process up
and running correctly would be great.

Thanks,
Josh