Hi,
I have followed this set of instructions in order to build custom NiFi
Processor:

https://community.hortonworks.com/articles/4318/build-custom-nifi-processor.html
<https://community.hortonworks.com/articles/4318/build-custom-nifi-processor.html>

However, when running mvn install or mvn clean install, I am returned with
the following error:

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
Downloading:
https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/nifi/nifi-nar-bundl

es/0.1.0-incubating/nifi-nar-bundles-0.1.0-incubating.pom
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project hwx:HWX:1.0
(D:\nifi-0.5.1\custom-processors\HWX\pom.xml)

has 1 error
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM: Could not transfer artifact
org.apache.ni
fi:nifi-nar-bundles:pom:0.1.0-incubating from/to central
(https://repo.maven.apa
che.org/maven2): Connect to repo.maven.apache.org:443
[repo.maven.apache.org/23.
235.43.215] failed: Connection refused: connect and 'parent.relativePath'
points                                                at wrong local POM @
line 19, column 13 -> [Help 2]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
swit                                               ch.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please
rea                                               d the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildin

gException
[ERROR] [Help 2]