Thanks for starting this Tony!

As a PMC member, I really try to focus on things that help the
community where we tend to have limited bandwidth: reviews weigh
heavily, as does helping out new folks on users@, and doing public
talking/workshops.

I also am inclined to vote in favor of folks who show the kind of
project dedication that we expect from PMC members. While we still
need to do a better job of describing those things, at the moment I'm
thinking of things like voting on release candidates, watching out for
our trademarks, and investing the time needed to handle our licensing
responsibilities.