Unfortunately I’ll answer the question with the question ;)
Is the additional processor related to the previous one? For example we have a
single bundle with more then one processor (e.g., Get/PutSomething). If so then
you can create another Processor in the same bundle (NAR).
If it is not then you should start a separate NAR.

Keep in mind that each NAR provides a class loader isolation, so another way of
looking at this is do the two+ processor require different class path?
Does that help?

Cheers
Oleg