Thank you Oleg!

Yeah, that page with the Code Review, has a little refresh link, but it
really just points to this JIRA query:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-1837?filter=12331874

As a community is there a preference given to JIRA's with Patch or GH PR's
or are they all treated with the same priority?

Thanks,
Andrew

Andrew

Subscribe to my book: Streaming Data <http://manning.com/psaltis>