Github user markap14 commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/458

    I'm having trouble understanding the naming convention here. "DebugFlow"
would indicate that it is debugging the flow that you are putting together, but
the comment states "Create DebugFlow processor for use in testing and
troubleshooting the processor framework." So it appears that the desire is to
debug the framework?

    I also wonder if this is something that should be in the nifi codebase, as
it really seems like a niche processor that is intended to test very specific
things and not something that we would expect typical users to use. I may be
wrong, but would GitHub be a more appropriate place for this?

---
with INFRA.
---