Gunjan

If I understand you correctly you are trying to do something that works with
JMS and SQL in atomic fashion. Possibly (and that is purely a guess) you are
having some XA transactional concerns. . .
If so, that may be a bit counter-intuitive to micro-services nature of NiFi
processors where each processor is an independent service with queues in
between.
If that’s the case I would probably go with custom processor from scratch yet
utilizing ControllerServices for JMS ConnectionFactory and SQL connection pool.

We can definitely help you with that, but I’ll stop right here just to see if
you can clarify further

Cheers
Oleg