Hi Selvam,

Did you find a solution for this?

Although the inline image couldn't be displayed for me, I assume the
problem is how to invoke InvokeHttp using each setSpec.n attribute, and the
n can vary.

If so, you could design your flow differently, by splitting a XML into
multiple flow-files, then pass those fragments to subsequent flow, which
extracts the setSpec and executes InvokeHttp, detailed configuration is
shown in the following screenshot:

​
Hope this helps,
Koji