Hi All,

I want to set up the remote debugger with Nifi so that I can step through the
code with IntelliJ. I noticed that last year someone else asked about how to
set up remote debugging here ->
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/nifi-dev/201508.mbox/%3c7641519c73cd4ad3832b80461b8ce...@mbx080-w2-co-2.exch080.serverpod.net%3E

I followed these steps, and uncommented the line:
java.arg.debug=-agentlib:jdwp=transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=n,address=8000.
 However, when I do that I can't get Nifi to start up properly anymore. It will
say that Nifi is running, but it will attempt to display an error page (which
is some text with html formatting that doesn't get formatted properly).

Has remote debugging changed in the past year or so since that thread was
posted? Are there any other configs in Nifi that need to be changed? Would
really appreciate additional detail for remote debugging with Nifi.

Thanks,
Keren

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and/or proprietary to
Capital One and/or its affiliates and may only be used solely in performance of
work or services for Capital One. The information transmitted herewith is
intended only for use by the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying
or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.