Also, keep in mind that while remote debugging helps with something that may
already be running in production, for pure development there is a simpler way
to run NiFi in debug mode without using remote debugger.
Here is more information -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Contributor+Guide#ContributorGuide-RunningNiFiinDebugmode

Cheers
Oleg

On Sep 22, 2016, at 1:00 PM, Russell Bateman
<russell.bate...@perfectsearchcorp.com<mailto:russell.bate...@perfectsearchcorp.com>>
 wrote:

Good for you, Keren!