The images just show what the text described, 13 files queued, EmptyQueue
returns 0 of 13 removed, and ListQueue returns the queue has no flowfiles.

There were 13 files of 1k sitting in a queue between a SegmentContent and
ControlRate.  After I sent that email I had to stop/start the processors a
couple of times for other things and somewhere in the midst of that the
queue cleared.