Joe, I think you misread. Edgardo is referring to the Pull Requests that are
currently open, not the tickets assigned to the 1.1.0 version.

I think these goals (releasing 1.1.0 and cutting down the PR count) should be
two different efforts. Doing a thorough job reviewing takes a significant
amount of time from both the reviewer and contributor. In order to cut it down
significantly would take much longer than a couple days.

Also there has already been a lot of great new features and bug fixes
contributed to the 1.X line and I don't think it's worth holding up a 1.1.0
release for tickets not assigned to this fix version. As an added bonus though,
I think many of the tickets tagged as 1.1.0 have PRs already open so closing
those will make a large dent in the PR count.

Joe

Joseph Percivall
linkedin.com/in/Percivall
e: joeperciv...@yahoo.com