Hello Bala,

If you are using a processor that supports expression language for the IP
address property you can configure NiFi to use a variable within a custom
property file that you define.  Once that is set you can refer to the
custom variable in the IP field instead of the raw IP value.  For more
information on how to set that up here is a link to the admin guide:

https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/administration-guide.html#custom_properties

I hope this is helpful.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Yolanda