Hi joey,

I am trying the POC in different way now.

1. GetFile processor which is getting the files from the local drive.

2. Connecting the processor to the NiFi Output Port.

3. Written a Spark streaming Job which is connecting to the NiFi Output Port
to stream the data.

The Spark Job is able to connect the NiFi Output Port successfully. But not
able to get any data in spark though in the NiFi the data has been queued
from GetFile processor. I have checked the NiFi Data Provenance of the NiFi
Output Port but no data is showing there as well where as GetFile to Output
Port connector is showing the data has been queued.

Regards,
Shankha