After seeing "Repositories now support rollback" in the release notes and
reading NIFI-2854 [1], I have a question.

Are repositories created using NiFi 1.0.0 compatible with NiFi 1.1.0
software?  This is the goal that the ticket seems to indicate with 1.1.0
onward, but it's not clear whether 1.0.0 -> 1.1.0 is included.

Thanks,
-- Mike

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-2854