Hello,

1) There is a LogAttribute processor with a property "Log Payload" which
you can set to true, and you could use this at different points in your
flow.

Another  solution that will work without modifying your flow is to use
NiFi's provenance feature... you can right-click on a processor and select
data provenance, then pick an event and view the lineage graph. From there
you can look at the content of each event in the graph to see how it
changed as it moved through the flow. Very powerful for debugging your flow.

2) You can run as many logical flows as you want in a single NiFi instance.
Typically people organize the top-level canvas using process groups, and
each process group represents a logical flow.

Thanks,

Bryan