So just exploring the nars I was unable to find any class or resources or
services folder just maven bundled dependency and the package folder name
but not the .class file.

Can you share the content of
your  /src/main/resources/META-INF/services/org.apache.nifi.processor.Processor
file?

You also have this entry in some pom's which I dont have in my NAR projects.

<!-- What builds the NAR file... -->
<groupId>org.apache.nifi</groupId>
<artifactId>nifi-nar-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>1.0.1-incubating</version>
<extensions>true</extensions>

--
Joseph